Home » Acoustics - McPherson » McPherson Kevin Michael Touring Carbon Fiber Guitar - Gloss Top & Pink Binding (503)
McPherson Kevin Michael Touring Carbon Fiber Guitar - Gloss Top & Pink Binding (503)
See more: Acoustic Guitar
Kevin Michael™ Carbon Fiber Guitars feature:
- Outstanding volume and tone, better than many full size carbon and wood guitars.
- Striking looks with satin carbon fiber weave top, and durable, rich, textured body finish.
- New top design with new (patent pending) lightweight, carbon fiber brace construction and design for excellent power and optimum tone.
- Proprietary carbon fiber body material developed to impart more wood like tone to the instrument (patent pending)
- Innovative neck design and materials for excellent strength and stability in a lightweight construction (patent pending)
- Incorporates McPherson offset soundhole and cantilever neck technologies
- Excellent playability
Crafted in Sparta, WI by McPherson® Guitars.
Carbon Travel Guitar Specs
- 3.70 lbs.
- 22.75″ scale
- 3/4 size body
- 36.25″ overall length
- 9.25″ width at upper bout
- 8.5″ width at the waist
- 13″ width at lower bout
- 4″ body depth
- 14 frets to the body
- 19 frets overall
- 1.75″ nut width
- 2.1875″ string spacing at the bridge
- Soft V neck profile
- Chrome Hipshot Tuners
- Custom L.R. Baggs pickup w/ volume and tone control
- Custom Padded Gig Bag
- Custom Carbon Fiber Hardshell Case
- Tusq Nut and Saddle
- Shipped w/ Elixir Med. Nanoweb strings
- MSRP $2,400