Neunaber ExP ControllerRegular price
The ExP™ Controller unleashes the full functionality of your Neunaber v2 Stereo Pedal—four programmable effects with two presets each, three expression inputs (one for each knob), and a Preset Morph expression input. Multi-color LEDs uniquely identify effects/presets and are easily seen from a distance.
Simply connect the ExP to any v2 Stereo Pedal with the included cable. No power supply is needed. Select the effect and program it with Pedal Customizer software. The footswitch behavior is also configurable per effect (see the Stereo Pedal Advanced User Guide). For example, you can configure a tap-tempo Echelon Echo as one effect and a Seraphim with long-press for shimmer as another effect.
Using Preset Morph with an expression pedal, you can smoothly transition between two presets, resulting in nearly infinite variation.
- Effect footswitch cycles through 4 programmable effects
- Preset footswitch toggles between 2 presets for each effect
- Three expression inputs—one for each knob
- Preset Morph expression input
- 12" cable included
- Powered by Stereo Pedal—no power supply required
- Control multiple pedals simultaneously (see the User Guide)
- Small footprint
- Made in Orange County, California USA