Meris Polymoon Delay Pedal
- Fast Shipping!
Super-Modulated Delay inspired by cascaded rack gear.
Tidal soundscapes and super-modulated repeat trails will lead to new inspiration with every note you play. Guitar, synthesizer or any instrument will take on new shapes and forms with the Polymoon’s massive algorithmic flow.
Super-Modulated multiple tap delay
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay line
- Massive multi LFO modulation controls
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms for subtle to aggressive pitch shifting effects
- Adjustable Tilt EQ filter in delay feedback
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Unique feedback topology
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Selectable quarter or dotted eighth note Tap Tempo
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- External Tap Tempo over TRS
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.