Diamond HCH1 Halo True Stereo Chorus
Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!!
The Halo Chorus is a combination delay/pitch modulation/phase modulation chorus design with autoconfigurable I/O for mono, mono in/stereo out, and stereo in/stereo out operation. The combination of pitch and phase modulation can be used together or individually for traditional chorus sounds or unique, spatial tones.
In addition to the top mounted controls there are two user adjustable internal controls (delay time and LFO wave shape) that allow for fine tuning of the chorus from deep and syrupy to light and airy and all points in between.
The stereo ins and outs with independent pitch and phase modulation signal paths allow for a wide variety of parallel and serial configuration options.
Halo Chorus Features:
- parallel combination of delay / pitch modulation and phase modulation gives versatile control over modulation effects from light chorusing to deep 'vibey' swirl
- stereo operation gives wide stereo image spread while preserving the original guitar tone
- NOS MN3007 analog bucket brigade chip running at 15V rails for extended headroom
- dual opto 'vibe' phase modulation path also running at 15V rails
- all analog circuitry
- autoconfigures for mono, mono in / stereo out, and stereo in / stereo out operation
- pure sinusoidal LFO using a dedicated function generator IC for smooth modulation with variable 'SPEED' and chorus pitch modulation depth 'CH DEPTH'
- 'CH MIX' and 'PM MIX' controls allows independent control of chorus and phase modulation mix levels in both mono and stereo configurations
- kill-dry switch for parallel FX loop operation or use of chorus path for pure vibrato
- mono input signal passed through to both outputs on bypass
- phase switch to invert phase of right channel output relative to left
- LED indication of LFO speed
- expression pedal control of LFO speed
- same Vishay JFET / audiophile BurrBrown opamp signal path as in Memory Lane delay
- telecom grade relay switched true bypass operation on all inputs and outputs
- internally regulated to 15V, can be run from provided 24V adapter or from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (including Y-cable powering from 2 9V outputs on the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus, Burkey Flatliner or other compatible power supply)
- genuine Hammond cast aluminium 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.0 inch case