Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Multi-Effects Pedal
Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING!!
The Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Multi-Effects Pedal is a powerful, expandable effects unit. It includes the original pitch and delay effects found Eventide's rack-mountable H910 and H949 as well as numerous effects borrowed from other Eventide stompboxes like the ModFactor, PitchFactor, TimeFactor, Space, and more.
Expandable AlgorithmsMost stompboxes include factory presets with the ability to edit and save your own programs. With the H9, Eventide ushers stompboxes into the modern age with expandable algorithms and an app store from which you can purchase upgrades and other expansions for your H9. More than just a patch editor, the H9 supports modular architecture and can be upgraded with not only new patches, but new algorithms which add completely new effect types to your arsenal.
iOS, Mac, and PC IntegrationInput on the H9 is simplified thank to its single, large rotary encoder. But you can't always be bending over your stompbox tweaking the settings -- and that's why Eventide offers wireless connectivity with iOS devices. Just install the free H9 Control software on your iOS device and sync with the H9 via Bluetooth. The software provides additional knobs and controls which are typically hidden in submenus, giving you direct access to all of the H9's features right at your fingertips -- and without all the back pain too. If iOS isn't your style, the H9 Control software also functions on both Mac- or PC-based computers via USB.
- Expandable effects stompbox with delay, pitch, modulation, and more
- 99 factory presets included
- Simplified one-knob user interface
- Connects with iPods, iPhones, and iPads wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Control the unit remotely via your iOS device
- H9 Control librarian/editor software for Mac, PC, or iOS available as free download
- Side-mounted MIDI in and out/through
- Two 1/4-inch inputs (mono or stereo)
- Two 1/4-inch outputs (mono or stereo)
- 1/4-inch port for connecting an optional expression pedal (sold separately)
- Mini USB port
- Powered via included power supply