Excellent condition Flight time, includes box has velcro (dual lock on bottom) Some minor scuffs, pedal functions flawlessly and sounds great! 2290 style delay in pedal form.
- World-First: Realtime BPM Analyzer *
- The Realtime BPM Analyzer adjusts the delay time by automatically trimming the BPM based on realtime tempo analysis of the current performance within the range of ±20% of the tempo (BPM) information tap-entered by using a footswitch. Even when the tap-entered tempo is not accurate or the actual tempo is changed during performance, the Realtime BPM Analyzer on the FLIGHT TIME automatically adjusts the delay time.
- World-First: Delay Time Offset Feature *
- A common delay setup is to offset the delay time compared to the BPM of the tune being played to make the delay sound of a guitar or bass more easily heard. When the delay time is set to be equal to the actual BPM, the delay sound will be masked by other on-beat sounds and become difficult to hear. With a shorter delay time setting, you can give a high-speed impression to your playing. Conversely, a longer setting can help to render broader expressions with plenty of time for each tone. Since the delay time offset amount can be set for each preset, you can keep the setting best suited to each tune.
- Implemented HTS circuit and analog mixer
- HPF (high-pass filter) and LPF (low-pass filter)
- Sound Hold
- Rec & Repeat
- Delay Phase
- MIDI support
- Trail function
- Subdivision Function
- Dry On/Off
- Boost Function
- Tap-Preferred Mode
- High-speed calculation by a 32-bit high-precision DSP
Warning to customers:
Please use the MIDI Interface we recommend (Yamaha MIDI-USB UX16/ Roland UM-ONE MARK 2) to update the firmware of the FLIGHT TIME. FREE THE TONE and our dealers will not accept returns for refund due to problems updating caused by using an incompatible MIDI Interface. Before purchasing the FLIGHT TIME please be certain that you have access to the right MIDI interface.
- Number of Presets : 99 (User Presets:90, Factory Presets: 9)
- Tap Input Feature
- Input Impedance: min. 500 kΩ
- Output Load Impedance: min. 1 kΩ
- Terminals: Standard 1/4″ phone jack (IN, OUT, HOLD)
- Power Supply: 12v negative tip
- Dimensions: 146 x 120.5 x 57 mm, 5.75 x 4.74 x 2.24 inches (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
- Weight (excl. AC adapter): approx. 570 g (1.26 lbs)
Why Choose us?
We're musicians too!
Here at Lark Guitars we go above and beyond to ensure your experience, and purchase is great!
All I can say is wow.... The selection of guitars, amps and accessories is amazing. Staff was very friendly and attentive.. I'm not a great guitar player but man the staff treated me like I was a rockstar.. Will be buying from them in the future.
This guitar store is Awesome, Amazing I caught myself salivating over the deliciousness on every wall and the store clerks are knowledgeable beyond my many moons of guitar playing. My new favorite place on Earth.....
This is easily the best guitar shop I’ve ever been too and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I purchased a Mark V 25 and Mesa headtrack pedal and I am definitely looking forward to going back in the future to get more gear.If you’re looking for great gear this is the place to go 🤘🏻