Free The Tone Tri Avatar Multi-Dimensional Chorus TA-2H
- Fast Shipping!
The Free The Tone "TRI AVATAR" is a next generation chorus pedal with four signal paths for three chorus sounds (three phases) and one dry signal. In stereo operation the first phase of chorus sound is assigned to the L side, the second phase to the L+R sides, and the third phase to the R side. In monaural operation all of the three phases are mixed together. By mixing three independent chorus sounds the TRI AVATAR adds more width and depth to its output and the result exceeds that which can be achieved by conventional stereo chorus pedals. Problems with usual chorus units such as unintentional pitch changes, sound images with blurred lower end, and noises relating to sweep timing have been solved by combining Free The Tone's analog and digital technologies and with its unique know-how. The result is our completely new chorus pedal that will amaze its users with the various incredible sounds that can be created by a single chorus pedal.
The conventional TA-1H has only four presets that can be saved settings, but the new TA-2H has significantly increased the number of presets to 128.
In addition, the new TA-2H employs the same AD/DA converter used in the FLIGHT TIME (digital delay), allowing you to enjoy a warmer mid-low range sound. Please experience the potential of the TA-2H, which produces a variety of sounds beyond the conventional concept of chorus pedals.
- The number of presets that can store settings has been greatly increased to 128.(Only presets 1 to 4 can be recalled on the unit. All presets 1-128 can be recalled using a MIDI controller.)
- The sound quality adjustment of the chorus has been changed by replacing the HI-CUT control with a TONE control. Turning it to the right cuts the bass, and turning it to the left cuts the treble. This makes it possible to create a wider range of sounds.
- In the TA-1H, the maximum Dry Mix level was 50% but you can adjust the Dry/Wet Mix level from 0% to 100% in the new TA-2H.
- It is now possible to make finer adjustments to the chorus sound.
- Three independent pitch-modulation signal paths and one dry signal path for mixing in the analog domain.
- A widening effect characteristic of three-phase choruses is attained by 120˚ shifting of the phase in each signal modulation path.
- Supports both stereo and monaural operation. In monaural operation, all of signals from the three modulation paths are mixed, enabling diverse sound creation.
- Next generation chorus sound with minimum noise has been attained by adopting 24-bit AD/DA converters and with Free The Tone's original signal processing and algorithms.
- RATE or TONE parameters can be controlled in real-time from an expression pedal plugged into the EXP terminal.
- Number of presets 128
- Input impedance min. 500k Ohm
- Output load impedance min. 10k Ohm
- Maximum Input Level +7dBu
- Controls RATE, TONE, DEPTH L/C/R, DRY MIX, LEVEL
- Terminals 4 x Standard 1/4" phone jack (IN, OUT/L (mono), OUT/R, EXT), DIN 5-P IN connector (MIDI IN), DC9V input jack (for connecting AC adapter)
- Power supply 9V DC center negative polarity
- Current consumption 150 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H, incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks) 120 x 102.3 x 58.5 mm
- Weight (excl. accessories) approx. 380 g (0.84 lbs)
- Accessories Warranty card, Quick Start Guide, Safety Precaution, 4 x rubber feet.
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.