Gretsch Limited Edition G6112TCB-JR Center-Block LTD 2-Tone - Jaguar Tan & Copper Metallic (478A)
- 50 piece Global Run / 35 pieces for North America
The Gretsch Professional Collection G6112TCB-JR Center-Block 2-Tone is a splendid Nashville Junior model with a thinline body, chambered spruce center-block and gorgeous two-tone finish with a limited production Jaguar Tan top and Copper Metallic back and sides.
It features a beautiful 1 3⁄4”-deep single- cutaway three-ply maple body with a 14”-lower bout, arched top and back, two-ply black-and- white binding and dual f holes. The spruce center block, chambered to minimize weight, helps produce a spirited and lively tone, minimizes body-resonant feedback and enables a more “high gain-friendly” performance. Further, the pinned ebony bridge base extends slightly beyond both sides of the center block, transferring string-vibration energy to the two f-hole-vented body chambers to produce a rich and full-bodied tone.
Other premium features include a bound three- piece maple neck with a “U”-shaped profile and bound headstock, 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium frets and pearloid Neo-ClassicTM “thumbnail” inlays, bone nut, dual High Sensitive Filter’TronTM pickups with three-position toggle switching and “G-Arrow” volume controls for each pickup, upper-bout tone switch and “G-Arrow” master volume control, Copper Metallic pickguard with Gretsch logo, Adjusto-MaticTM bridge with pinned ebony base, Bigsby® B-3C tailpiece, Grover® Sta-TiteTM tuners, Schaller® strap locks, and nickel-plated hardware. Deluxe hard-shell case included.
G6112TCB-JR Center-Block LTD 2-Tone
- Body Shape: Thin-Line Nashville® JR.
- Color: 2-Tone Color Scheme
- Body Top: Jaguar Tan
- Body Back & Sides and Back of Neck: Copper Metallic Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Frets: 22
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-ClassicTM "Thumbnail"
- String Nut: Bone, 1.69" (43mm) Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Pickups: High Sensitive Filter'TronTM (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1.(Neck Pickup), Volume 2.(Bridge Pickup), Master Volume Auxillary Switching: 3-Position Master Tone Switch: Position 1. Medium Level, High Frequency Roll Off. Position 2. Switch Out of Circuit, Pickup Wide Open. Position 3. Slight Level, High Frequency Roll Off
- Bridge: Adjusto-MaticTM with "Pinned" Ebony Base and Gretsch B-3C Tailpiece
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Grover® Sta-TiteTM (V98N)