Amazing Amp Profiling for Your RackThe Kemper Profiler Rack packs the same awesome amp modeling and emulation of the original Kemper Profiling Amplifier into a handy 19" rackmountable format. As with the rest of the Profiler series, the Profiler Rack, doesn't limit you to a bunch of preset models. Instead, it lets you create your own amp profiles and call them up whenever you like. What's more, Kemper's high-tech wizardry gives you total tone-tweaking control over your profiled amps, going well beyond gain and tone. Talk about a must-have studio tool! Get your Kemper Profiler Rack from Sweetwater!
Kemper Profiler Rack at a Glance:
- 200 factory presets, and extensive online resources
- Profile your own amplifiers
- The perfect link between stage and studio
200 factory presets, and extensive online resources
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiler Rack has a ton of profiled amps ready to play. Just connect the Profiler Rack to your sound system or recording rig, and you're set. And even if you don't have a collection of amps to profile, there are hundreds of profiled amplifiers available online, and the community of Kemper profilers is growing every day.
Profile your own amplifiers
While the incredibly lifelike profiles included with the Profiler Rack will appeal to everybody, you'll love the Profiler Rack if you have a ton of amps already. It's easy to connect the Profiler Rack to the amp you want to profile, hook up a microphone, and capture the sound of that amp and store it as a preset. You'll be amazed at how accurately your profiled amp preset responds to the gain and tone controls.
The perfect link between stage and studio
Ever been frustrated trying to re-created the tone you captured on a recording when you play out live? You'll love the Profiler Rack, because it can profile your studio sound while you're recording. Just take a split of the mic you're recording with and use the split signal to connect to the Profiler Rack. You'll capture the sound of your studio performance, ready to be recalled on any stage in the world at a moment's notice.
Kemper Profiler Rack Features:
- Rackmountable guitar preamplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers: all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile
- Great sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, for example keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes