The High-Visibility Pedal Tuner
Korg’s Pitchblack Guitar Pedal Tuner is ideal for the gigging musician. Its effect-pedal proportions make Pitchblack a welcome addition to any pedalboard; it can even power your other effects. The light-emitting surface is viewable in daylight, stage light, or no light at all!
- 100% True Bypass output keeps your tone intact.
- Choose from four types of display modes: Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter Mode, Mirror Mode.
- Compact pedal sized guitar pedal tuner that fits in your pedal board.
- Large, bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy.
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz).
- Calibration is adjustable from 436 -- 445 Hz.
- A 9 VDC output jack is provided for cascading the power supply to other pedals.
- Sleek, black and tough aluminum die cast body for superb durability.
The must-have pedal tuner for the guitarist or bassist
High precision, advanced functionality and sleek style make this new guitar/bass pedal tuner from Korg our most advanced one yet. The Korg Pitchblack Guitar Tuner is the same size as a compact effect unit, and features a tough aluminum die cast body that will endure hard use on the road or in the studio. While small in size, this strobe pedal tuner boasts a large; easy to read LED meter with a light-emitting surface for excellent visibility in any setting from daylight, to stage light and to no light at all, as well as an extremely smooth eleven-segment LED meter that allows accurate visual tuning from any angle. With a red LED that indicates the on/off status, a large note name display, and a tuning guide that indicates whether your instrument is sharp or flat, you'll always be able to tune quickly and accurately in any situation. The Pitchblack Guitar Pedal Tuner provides a tuning range of E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4,186 Hz), and adjustable calibration between 436 -- 445 Hz.