Neunaber Expanse - Buffered
- Fast Shipping!
New! Limited-edition graphics: Web, Tool and Lucas.
What is Expanse? It's a reverb, an echo, a shimmer and a chorus. It's all of these and more! Previously known as our v2 Stereo Pedals, all the pedals in the Expanse Series can be programmed as any effect using Expanse Software:
- Reverb (Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated)
- Echo, with/without reverb
- Chorus or Detune, with/without reverb
- Phasing, Phased Doubling
All graphic options come pre-programmed as the Wet Reverb except Seraphim (shimmer), Chroma (chorus) and Echelon (echo).
The Slate graphic is no longer available. All pedals in the Expanse Series are functionally identical to the Slate, except you will not be able to write on them with a Sharpie.
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Three controls, function depending on effect
- Access 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via the ExP Controller (sold separately)
- Mix knob goes to 100% effect
- Buffered trails bypass (optional true bypass available) with soft-switching
- Selectable footswitch behavior, independent of effect (see User Guide)
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in Orange County, California USA
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.