Origin Effects Revival Drive Custom - Real Amp Overdrive
Questions? >210-384-4303 or Email
With the additional front-mounted filter controls on the RevivalDrive Custom, the EQ2 position gives way to a highly tweak able custom filter, designed to deliver universal compatibility for most mainstream guitar amps.
Accurately emulating valve amp circuit behaviour is just the start. The RevivalDRIVE’s intuitive controls let you play around with different elements of this circuit, effectively redesigning the amp as you go.
Change the preamp voicing and “bright capacitor” values to explore a range of British and American amp flavours. Rein in the low end for a lean and defined overdrive or push the bass into brutal distortion. Fine-tune the overdrive’s response to your picking dynamics. Goose up your tone with a mid boost, adjusted to just the right frequency, or blend your dry and overdriven signals together.
One pedal, many amps, your tone!
• Dual Class-A preamp stages
• Phase inverter and push-pull power amp stages
• Built-in reactive speaker load
• Solid-state and valve-styled rectifier channels
• Preamp and bright cap voicing switches
• Dry/O.D. blend control
• Fully variable mid boost
• Powerful re-amp EQ
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• PSU Spec. 120mA @ 9V, centre-negative (PSU not included)
• Optional footswitch allows remote mid boost engage and dry blend override
• Designed and built in England