PRS 2-Channel H 50-watt Head - Paisley w/Black Gold Maple Fascia (262)
- NOTE: New Old Stock (NOS) sold as new from showroom floor with full factory warranty.
Handmade in Stevensville, Maryland, the PRS 2 Channel "H" guitar amplifier is setup with independent master volume, treble, mid, bass, and gain controls with global reverb. The unique lead channel offers powerful, smooth distortion with liquid sustain, while the clean channel has shimmering, clean highs and extensive headroom but can be overdriven at maximum settings. An effects loop with adjustable send and return is also featured on this fixed bias amp. The "H's" two 6L6 power tubes produce a fast, articulate amplifier well-suited for today's modern music where alternate tunings are a must.
"These amps are an exciting foray into newer design, tone, and feature territories. My love for single channel amps guided this project from start to finish as I wanted to avoid some of the inherent compromises associated with some switchers. I worked hard on allowing each channel to stand on its own short of building two separate amps in one box and kept it as simple and intuitive to use as possible. I personally find it very addictive and great fun to play." — Doug Sewell, PRS Amp Designer.
- Two channels
- 2 - 6L6 power tubes
- Heyboer output transformer
- Global reverb
- Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass controls and Bright switch for each channel
- Lead channel Master Volume
- Clean channel Master volume
- 4, 8, and 16 ohm selection
- 2 output jacks
- Fixed bias
- Effects loop (send/receive level controls on back panel)