PRS MDT 50-watt Head - Black (021)
Close-Out Pricing - All Sales Final
- NOTE: New Old Stock (NOS) sold as new from showroom floor with full factory warranty.
The goal of the MDT amplifier was to create an instrument that could capture multiple iconic amp tones in one model. Using the Original Sewell as a platform, this mod takes British and high-design boutique American styles and marries them to a unique tweed style tone stack. The result is an amp that produces singing, fat, orchestral tones.
Don’t be fooled by the MDT’s minimalistic approach to controls and options, this amp’s tones are both complex and flexible. The gain of the amp has been carefully adjusted to draw out the notes from your fingers, but stays very musical and avoids extra noise, compression, and buzz.
- 50-watt Head
- 2 EL34 Power Tubes
- 3 12AX7 Pre Amp Tubes
- Class A/B, All Tubes
- Front Controls: Input, Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Presence, Master
- Rear Controls: Power Switch, Standby Switch
- 4, 8 and 16 Ohm Selection - 5 Output Jacks
- Fixed Bias with Bias Test Jacks and Bias Adjustment Pot