- Reg: $985.00
- Sale: $699.99
- CLOSEOUT: $599.99
- NOTE: New Old Stock (NOS) sold as new from showroom floor with full factory warranty.
Plug into the two-channel PRS SE 20 tube amplifier head, and find out just how expressive and responsive a tube amp can really be. The 20 watt, 1 x 12" SE 20 sports 12AX7 preamp tubes and "JJ" 6V6 power tubes for beautifully natural tone. Both channels have plenty of gain on tap, for tones from squeaky clean to over the top distortion. But the real magic of the SE 20 is in its dynamic response - you can go from completely clean to raging hot just by turning your guitar's volume knob up. You may expect that from a tube amplifier, but the SE 20 does it smoother and with better note definition than many amps in its class. Even with heavily distorted six-string chords, the SE 20 gives you a responsive feel and excellent articulation and definition. If you want a highly versatile amp for practice or recording, you'll love the PRS SE 20 tube amplifier head.
- All-tube design
- Flexible effects loop
- Easy cabinet matching
The PRS SE 20 tube amplifier head packs 12AX7, 12AT7, and "JJ" 6V6 tubes to cover some serious tonal territory. While clean tones come through thick and vibrant, there is plenty of gain available for incredibly overdriven rock and metal tones too.Flexible effects loop:
The PRS SE 20 tube amp head features an effects loop with a selectable Instrument/Line input. While most guitarists will use the instrument setting for effects pedals, the ability to switch to a line level input allows you to use effects and processors with line level outputs for additional functionalityEasy cabinet matching:
Trying to decide on a speaker cabinet? The PRS SE 20 tube amplifier head makes it easy to add an extension cab. It has dual speaker outputs and a 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm selector switch to pair the SE 20 with virtually any speaker cabinet.PRS SE 20 Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- Highly expressive and responsive all-tube amp head, with boutique features at a surprisingly low price
- Two channel design, with dedicated tone controls for each channel
- Global reverb
- Effects loop with Line/Inst switch lets you hook up virtually any sound source or processor
- Dual speaker outputs can be used with virtually any extension cabinet to expand your rig
- Effects loop return can be switched between Instrument and Line level
The PRS SE 20 tube amp head is a detailed and versatile amp.