Portable & Powerful
- 250 Watt
- 4 lbs./1.8 kg
- 8.7" x 2.5 x 9.1"
- 220 mm x 63 mm x 231 mm
- Built-in Tuner
- 4, 5 and 6 Strings
- Cut and Boost at Different Frequencies
- Bass: Cut@80Hz / Boost@100Hz
- Mid: Cut@500Hz / Boost@800Hz
- Treble: Cut@1,800Hz / Boost@3,150Hz
- 6 Effect Types
- Chorus, Flanger, Vibrato
- Octaver, SpectraComp, Bass Drive
- TonePrints Made by the Best Bass Players
- Nathan East, Mark King, Duff McKagan, Roscoe Beck and more
- Get Inspired!
With this super-compact bass head, you get a lot more than just power to play. The unique TonePrint feature allows you to load and swap effects in seconds, which is sure to inspire you to come up with personal and diverse bass lines.
- TonePrint - Instant Inspiration
- Super Portable - 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
- Bass Tuner - For 4, 5 and 6 strings
Weighing in at only 4 lbs./1.8 kg, BH250 is the ideal partner if you are a busy bass player in need for a full-featured head with ample power and oomph.
Get through any gig or session, while keeping your spine functional beyond your 30th birthday. With BH250, you get the perfect balance between output and weight.
BH250 sports Bass TonePrint, a unique feature that lets you load signature effects into the TonePrint slot. We've got an ever-expanding roster of the coolest people in bass today give us their signature versions of TC effects.
They're available for free and you can beam them directly to your BH250 via ourübercool, free TonePrint app for smartphones.
In Tune with Bassists
BH250 features an onboard tuner, allowing you to get and stay in tune in a matter of seconds - quick and hasslefree, no matter if you use 4, 5 or even 6 strings.
Tuning up in between songs can be a necessary evil, but with the built-in, always-on bass tuner, you are sure to gat back to playing in seconds. Crowds hate waiting!