XITS X10 1x12 Combo (295)
Close-Out Pricing - All Sales Final
The newly designed X10 is the result of over two years of research and experimentation for the perfect mid-powered combo amplifier. It combines the best elements of the original X10 and the Sadie X15. The circuit, Mercury Magnetic transformers, and cabinet have all been redesigned to produce the most amazing X10 in XITS history.
This design is a single channel 17-Watt Combo with three 12AX7 driven gain stages and a cathode-biased EL84 power section. This X10’s tones range from clean chimes to fully saturated drive. The master-volume (Volume 2) allows both the pre and power amp gain and levels to be blended, allowing unlimited combinations of tone and volume. The 2015 - X10 is equally at home on the stage, in the studio, or in the living room.
- Power: 17 Watts
- Format: 1x12 Combo
- Size: 17-0” Wide x 17-0” Tall x 10.5” Deep
- Tubes: 3-12AX7, 2- EL84
- Rectification: Diodes
- Channels: 1
- Chassis: 1/8” thick welded aluminum
- Cabinet Material: 1/2” European Baltic Birch Ply
- Covering: XITS Linen Pattern Vinyl
- Baffle Covering: XITS 100% Wool Dot
- Speaker: 16 Ohm Celestion Alnico Blue
- Handle: Handcrafted by Brookwood Leather for XITS
X10 TUBE CONFIGURATION:
- V1 ECC83/12AX7 First & Second Gain Stage
- V2 ECC83/12AX7 Third Gain Stage
- V3 ECC83/12AX7 Phase Inverter
- V4-5 EL84 Power Section – Matched Pair
- Single Input
- Two Position Sparkle Switch
- Volume 1 - Pre-amp gain
- Volume 2 - Post-phase-inverter gain control
- Mains - On, off, standby
MAINS CONTROL SWITCH (Three Position Center Off)
- On / Skill - Up (Laurel Wreath)
- Center - Off
- Standby / Fire - Down (Japanese symbol for fire)
- The X10 Should be warmed up in standby position before engaging the switch into the “on” position.
The standard mains configuration is for 120 VAC – 60Hz. All XITS products can be set up for international voltages at an additional charge.
The X10 Cabinet has been designed to provide a big sound in a small package. Cabinet Dimensions are 17-0” Wide x 17.0” Tall x 10-1/2” Deep. The back opening has been sized and positioned to allow the perfect blend of sound from both the front and back of the loudspeaker. The cabinet is constructed out of ½” European Baltic Birch Plywood with a floating baffle so the cabinet resonates and comes to life as the amplifiers volume is increased.