With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, plus support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel, and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining decades of BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies. Powered by hybrid analog/digital circuitry, this dream pedal delivers any drive tone you can imagine via 12 primary modes, 15 boost types, series/parallel gain paths, and more. There’s even an advanced gate on board, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness to high-gain drive tones.
Premium Drive Tones with BOSS’s Advanced Hybrid Design
The OD-200’s next-generation hybrid design seamlessly brings analog and digital clipping circuits together for the best of all worlds, putting a universe of expressive drive colors under your fingers. Twelve modes offer a variety of premium overdrive, fuzz, and distortion sounds, including a high-gain Brown mode derived from the acclaimed Katana amplifier series. And with the three high-performance “X” drive modes powered by BOSS’s cutting-edge MDP tech, you’ll experience enhanced definition, clarity, and dynamic response that’s perfect for modern playing styles.
Kill the Noise and Tighten Your Tone
With its integrated gate circuit, the OD-200 always keeps your signal clear and quiet when you’re not playing. The default setting is a great starting point, providing gentle, transparent gating that works well for general playing styles. The decay and threshold controls can also be adjusted for super-fast gate performance when needed, perfect for bringing tightness to heavy modern styles that combine full-throttle gain with precision staccato riffing.
- Advanced hybrid design with analog and digital circuitry provides a huge range of drive tones from classic to modern
- Twelve primary drive modes plus 15 boost types with independent pre/post gain controls
- Selectable series or parallel boost structures for unlimited gain shaping
- Advanced gate section for eliminating noise and tightening high-gain tones
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, boost, memory selection, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Why Choose us?
We're musicians too!
Here at Lark Guitars we go above and beyond to ensure your experience, and purchase is great!
All I can say is wow.... The selection of guitars, amps and accessories is amazing. Staff was very friendly and attentive.. I'm not a great guitar player but man the staff treated me like I was a rockstar.. Will be buying from them in the future.
This guitar store is Awesome, Amazing I caught myself salivating over the deliciousness on every wall and the store clerks are knowledgeable beyond my many moons of guitar playing. My new favorite place on Earth.....
This is easily the best guitar shop I’ve ever been too and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I purchased a Mark V 25 and Mesa headtrack pedal and I am definitely looking forward to going back in the future to get more gear.If you’re looking for great gear this is the place to go 🤘🏻