Type 4 Flex cables are green and fitted with a centre positive 5,5/2,5mm DC plug. This Flex cable type is nowdays mainly used to power all Eventide Factor and H9 pedals and is widely used for many AC pedals. This Flex cable is available with angled (L-shaped) plug in three lengths 30, 50 or 80cm.
The applications we know are the following pedals:
- all Eventide Factor and H9 pedals
- big older 4-button modeling Line 6 pedals (DL4, DM4, MM4, AM4 and FM4)
- older Electro-Harmonix pedals which need 18, 24 or 40V
- DigiTech Whammy (the first original and 4th edition) *
- DigiTech Talker, original JamMan *
- DigiTech JamMan stereo original ones, later versions are DC and for type 1 Flex (BOSS standard) *
- DigiTech Delay, TimeBender, HarmonyMan, Expression Factory, Space Station *
- VoodooLab Control Switcher
- M9 and M13 modelers from Line 6
- Boomerang Phrase Sampler or Chorus Delay
- FoxRox Captain Coconut
- Rocktron All Access MIDI controller
- many pedals from say H&K, Mesa Boogie, Yamaha which should be powered with AC *
* For AC pedals polarity doesn’t matter! There’s nothing like a DC or AC cable. Power cables just have a negative or positive polarity which in case of alternating current doesn’t matter. If your black Flex cable doesn’t fit into your AC pedal’s socket you should use the green one which is for the larger 2,5mm pin. Minimum one green Flex cable is included with all our power supplies except the Adam link. You can also get a yellow type 3 Flex cable for your AC pedal and have the green ones to power your Eventides.
Why Choose us?
We're musicians too!
Here at Lark Guitars we go above and beyond to ensure your experience, and purchase is great!
All I can say is wow.... The selection of guitars, amps and accessories is amazing. Staff was very friendly and attentive.. I'm not a great guitar player but man the staff treated me like I was a rockstar.. Will be buying from them in the future.
This guitar store is Awesome, Amazing I caught myself salivating over the deliciousness on every wall and the store clerks are knowledgeable beyond my many moons of guitar playing. My new favorite place on Earth.....
This is easily the best guitar shop I’ve ever been too and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I purchased a Mark V 25 and Mesa headtrack pedal and I am definitely looking forward to going back in the future to get more gear.If you’re looking for great gear this is the place to go 🤘🏻