D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
- 45-100 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Why Choose us?
We're musicians too!
Here at Lark Guitars we go above and beyond to ensure your experience, and purchase is great!
All I can say is wow.... The selection of guitars, amps and accessories is amazing. Staff was very friendly and attentive.. I'm not a great guitar player but man the staff treated me like I was a rockstar.. Will be buying from them in the future.
This guitar store is Awesome, Amazing I caught myself salivating over the deliciousness on every wall and the store clerks are knowledgeable beyond my many moons of guitar playing. My new favorite place on Earth.....
This is easily the best guitar shop I’ve ever been too and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I purchased a Mark V 25 and Mesa headtrack pedal and I am definitely looking forward to going back in the future to get more gear.If you’re looking for great gear this is the place to go 🤘🏻