Free The Tone Junction Box - JB-21Regular price
Signal junction boxes are the products we at FREE THE TONE have custom-made most so far. A great many musicians use these products on their pedalboards or in their racks. To provide highest sound quality and user-friendliness, FREE THE TONE makes full use of its expertise and know-how gained from its experience of more than 10 years in designing and building custom products.
By collecting inputs and outputs of the pedalboard into one place, the following merits can be obtained.
- Wiring between the devices is simplified and setup time can be shortened.
- Damage to cables and plugs can be reduced by using a junction box as an interface rather than connecting cables directly to effects units or similar devices packed in a narrow space within a pedalboard.
- Depending on where this product is positioned, the INPUT jack on either side can be used as an input.
- Terminals: 4× standard 1/4" phone jacks (mono), 2× DIN 7-pin connectors (for MIDI/ARC-3 linking)
- Dimensions: 100W × 55D × 34H mm (incl. protuberances such as jacks)
- Weight: approx. 210 g
- Accessories: warranty card, manual