Boss GX-100 Guitar Effects Processor
- Fast Shipping!
Color Your Music with Inspiring Tone
Fusing advanced BOSS tone technologies into a sleek, ultra-modern hardware design, the inspiring GX-100 delivers top-level performance everywhere you play. Explore 23 AIRD amplifiers and over 150 effects derived from the flagship GT-1000, and craft great sounds in seconds with the intuitive color touch display. Up to 15 simultaneous effect blocks provide unlimited tone possibilities, coupled with deep real-time command via onboard footswitches, an expression pedal, and external control support.
Authentic Amps and Cabs
The GX-100 provides superior tone and natural tube amp feel in any playing situation, thanks to AIRD technology backed by our refined Tube Logic approach. AIRD is infused into the DNA of every GX-100 guitar and bass amplifier, while AIRD Output Select types let you perfectly tailor the sound for any destination, whether it’s an amp input, FRFR monitor, or house PA. A wide selection of onboard speaker cabs are also available, plus slots for importing your own speaker IRs via USB.
With over top-quality 150 effects from the vast BOSS library, you’re able to realize nearly any sound you can imagine with the GX-100. Numerous overdrives and distortions are available, plus BOSS classics like Slow Gear, Octave, and more. There’s also a diverse range of mod effects, delays, and reverbs, along with many effects specially tuned for bass. And with the send/return jacks, you can integrate favorite stomps or your amp’s effects loop into the GX-100 ecosystem.
Craft Your Personal Voice
The GX-100 comes with 100 preset memories to start playing right away. But it’s easy to edit them for your needs or build new ones from the ground up. Let your imagination run wild with 15 dedicated block types—including two amp blocks—and chain effects in series and parallel to create all types of sonic variations. And with 200 user memories, you’re able to store enough onboard sounds to cover nearly any song or style.
Touch and Go
Sound creation and on-the-gig editing are simpler than ever with the GX-100. The vivid color touch display offers intuitive control of patch and effects selection, parameter tweaks, signal chain adjustments, and much more. The display works in harmony with the four knobs and page buttons on the panel, providing a frustration-free experience that keeps your attention focused on the music.
- Powerful, easy-to-use amp/effects processor for guitar and bass
- 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Authentic tube amplifier tone and touch response with AIRD technology
- 23 amplifier types and over 150 BOSS effects
- Ultra-flexible amp/effect routing with 15 assignable blocks
- Wide selection of onboard speaker types and support for loading WAV speaker IRs
- Streamlined modern design with intuitive color touch display and rugged metal chassis
- Unlimited effects control with freely assignable onboard footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch
- Connect up to two footswitches or an expression pedal for expanded control
- Send/return loop for external pedals or four-cable method
- Control jack for remote channel switching on your amplifier
- MIDI I/O jacks and multi-channel computer recording via USB
- Edit sounds from your computer with BOSS Tone Studio for macOS and Windows
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor allows you to edit sounds and stream audio from an iOS or Android mobile device
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.