Direct Amp and IR Power for Performance, Recording, and Practice
Introducing the IR-200, the most advanced compact amp/IR solution available. This powerhouse stomp brings next-level performance to direct sound for guitar and bass, offering exceptional audio quality, premium amps, deep sound shaping, and instant sound recall with 128 memories. Over 150 hi-res cab impulse responses from BOSS and Celestion Digital are on board, plus 128 locations for loading your own mono or stereo IRs.
The IR-200 turns your pedalboard into a self-contained direct sound solution for live playing, studio recording, and practice. It delivers massive amp tones from a small footprint and smoothly integrates with all your favorite pedals, including stereo mod, delay, and reverb effects. And once you craft your tones, you can send them to a stage amp, house PA, computer recording system, or headphones—or all at once.
- Pedal-based amp simulator and impulse response loader with premium sound and features
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 128 user IR slots with support for mono and stereo WAV files, up to 32-bit floating point/96 kHz resolution, and 200 or 500 ms length
- Large onboard preset cab IR library with 144 BOSS IRs and 10 Celestion Digital IRs
- Class-leading IR reproduction with two custom DSPs
- Eight guitar and three bass amp types to cover a wide range of styles
- Run up to two IRs at once in mono or stereo
- 128 memories for storing user setups
- Two EQs in each memory plus two global EQs, all with selectable parametric or graphic operation
- Room, Studio, and Hall ambience types
- Effects loop with mono send and mono/stereo return, with selectable pre-cab or post-EQ positioning
- Dedicated software for loading cab IRs and backing up memories
- Versatile USB audio interface for recording and playback with music software on Mac and Windows computers and iOS devices
- Deep external control support via footswitches, an expression pedal, and TRS MIDI
High-Resolution Stereo Cabinet IRs
Backed by two powerful custom DSPs, the IR-200 provides exceptional IR performance with support for mono and stereo files, up to 32-bit floating point/96 kHz resolution, and up to 500 ms length for natural bass response. The 144 BOSS and 10 Celestion Digital IRs cover a vast range of cabinet and mic combinations and are always ready to use in your patches. And with the IR-200 IR Loader software for macOS and Windows, you can load in up to 128 mono or 64 stereo WAV IRs from your personal collection.
Premium Guitar and Bass Amp Tones
The IR-200’s inspiring amps sound and feel great to play, and they also interact nicely with drives and other pedal types in front. Eight guitar amps provide go-to platforms from classic clean, tweed, and class A to vintage and modern high-gain, while three bass amps offer rich, punchy sounds from clean to driven. Each amp type features responsive gain, bass, mid, and treble controls for dialing in core sounds quickly, and a noise suppressor is on hand for taming high-gain buzz. It’s also possible to bypass the amp section entirely and use the IR-200’s high-quality cab IRs with an amp/load box setup or external modeler.
Deep Sound Control
Offering deep sound-shaping tools and 128 memories, the IR-200 lets you build a library of setups for every playing situation. Use different amps for different styles, dial things in further with two parametric or graphic EQs, and add some space with one of three ambience effects. Two IRs can be used at once, allowing you to blend tones or create wide stereo sounds. There’s also an effects loop that can be positioned before or after the cab IR section, complete with support for stereo effects, series/parallel operation, and more. And at the end of the chain, two global EQs are available for final sound refinement.
Ready for Recording and Livestreams
Along with its other powerful features, the IR-200 is a high-quality USB audio interface for music recording and streaming software. Dedicated drivers provide a full range of audio interface functionality on macOS and Windows computers, while basic stereo audio streaming is possible with iOS devices. Record tracks and monitor audio with your computer DAW and re-amp sounds through your pedalboard and the IR-200’s amps and cab IRs. Or perform live on your favorite streaming platforms with fantastic direct sound.
Why Choose us?
We're musicians too!
Here at Lark Guitars we go above and beyond to ensure your experience, and purchase is great!
All I can say is wow.... The selection of guitars, amps and accessories is amazing. Staff was very friendly and attentive.. I'm not a great guitar player but man the staff treated me like I was a rockstar.. Will be buying from them in the future.
This guitar store is Awesome, Amazing I caught myself salivating over the deliciousness on every wall and the store clerks are knowledgeable beyond my many moons of guitar playing. My new favorite place on Earth.....
This is easily the best guitar shop I’ve ever been too and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I purchased a Mark V 25 and Mesa headtrack pedal and I am definitely looking forward to going back in the future to get more gear.If you’re looking for great gear this is the place to go 🤘🏻