Eventide TriceraChorusRegular price
Inspired by the classic Tri-Stereo Chorus and stompbox choruses of the 1970s and early 1980s, the TriceraChorus pedal pairs rich Bucket Brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning for a lushness that rivals the jungles of the late Cretaceous Period. TriceraChorus features three chorus voices and three unique chorus effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with pulsing waves of modulation. The innovative “Swirl” footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing, and Univibe-style tones. It has never been easier to dial in syrupy smooth, deep modulation on guitar, bass, synths, strings, vocals, and more.
Deep Modulation & Dreamy Textures
TriceraChorus has three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right, which can be detuned to add even more depth. A three-phase LFO modulates the delay times for these voices, producing a dazzling movement across the stereo field. The combination of the three modulated delays creates a huge wash of chorus reminiscent of that big, dreamy 80s sound.
A Trifecta of Tone
Like the mighty three-horned Dino, TriceraChorus is a powerhouse of chorus offering three effect types complemented by detuning and Swirl. For a quintessential vintage chorus sound, set TriceraChorus to “Chorus” mode. If you need something with more complexity and movement, “Chorale” produces lush, heavenly choruses inspired by classic rackmount Tri-chorus units. For a more warbly, pulsing effect, try “Vibrato.” Add detune for subtle pitch shifting sweetness. Engage the “Swirl” footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound.
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato, Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities
- Dedicated “Swirl” footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
- Map any combination of parameters to an expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers)
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets