Boss SDE-3000 Dual Digital Delay
- Fast Shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Powerful dual delay pedal based on the legendary Roland SDE-3000 rackmount digital delay from the 1980s.
Released in 1983 at the dawn of the digital effects era, the Roland SDE-3000 is a hallowed icon among fans of classic gear.
The SDE-3000D brings you not one but two authentic reproductions of the much-loved SDE-3000 in a floor-based pedal. Fully independent delays, flexible internal routing, and expanded I/O offer modern versatility for all types of mono and stereo rigs. Modulation and tone-shaping capabilities have also been enhanced, and there are 100 memories for storing favorite setups. And with a wealth of onboard and external control options—including deep MIDI support—you can integrate this inspiring vintage voice with any stage or studio setup.
● Faithful floor-based reproduction of the legendary Roland SDE-3000 rackmount digital delay from the 1980s
● Classic warm digital delay sound with extended features for modern rigs
● Distinctive retro display and panel controls based on the original SDE-3000
● Includes two full-featured delays, each with independent parameters, mono/stereo modulation, and panning
● Widely adjustable delay time with two range settings: 0–1500 ms and 0–3000 ms
● Characterful modulation inspired by the original circuit design
● Phase switches for the primary delay and delay feedback loop
● Powerful EQ for shaping delay feedback sounds
● Two inputs and two outputs for dual mono, wet/dry, or stereo setups
● Selectable series or parallel operation for the two delays
● Save and recall sounds with 100 memories
● Assignable onboard footswitch control for tap tempo, hold, and more
● Jacks for extended operation with up to four footswitches, two expression pedals, or the GA-FC/GA-FC EX foot controller
● MIDI I/O on space-saving mini TRS jacks