D'Addario EJ19 Phosphor Bronze Bluegrass Acoustic Strings 12-56
- Fast Shipping!
EJ19, a D'Addario hybrid gauge, combines the medium gauge bottom strings for increased resonance and volume with light gauge top strings for more comfortable playability and single note bending. A popular choice for bluegrass pickers but suitable for many genres.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining medium bottom strings with light top strings for a big sound with comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.