Divided By 13 CCC 9/15 Head and 1x12 Cab, G12H - Fawn Slub & Egg Shell
- Fast Shipping!
The CCC 9/15 Combines two of our most popular amplifiers!
By taking the front end (preamp) "Flexibility" of the CJ 11 with it's more traditional tone arrangement of volume (with pull gain/mid boost), treble, bass, and master volume and combining it with the JRT 9/15's "Switchable", by toggle "Dual" back end (power amp) of either (2) 6V6GT's at 9 watts or (2) EL84's at 15 watts you get the biggest sound in a low wattage amplifier heard to date, and NOW with the increased "Flexibility" some customers need. Simply stunning tonal variety for all low wattage applications! The cabinet is a tuned open back 1x12 made from 13 ply Finland Birch. It has a big, focused sound, and is great for recording and small gigs.
- 9 Watts, 2 x 6V6, Class A
- 15 Watts, 2 x EL84, Class AB1
- Cathode Bias
- Single Channel, Dual Modes
- CH 1: V, T, B, MV
- Push/Pull Mid/Gain Boost
- Half Power Switch (9 Watts)
- Tube Rectified (5AR4/GZ34)
- Power Section: Mode 1: 2 x 6V6 GT
- Power Section: Mode 2: 2 x EL84
- Preamp: 12AX7s
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm output
- 1 - 12" G12H30 Anniv. Speaker
- Sm Head: 22W x 11.25H x 8D, 30Lbs.
- Cabinet: 22W x 12.25H x 10.5D, 36Lbs.