Eventide PowerMax Rev2 - Pedal Power Supply
- Fast Shipping!
PowerMax sets the new standard for versatility and performance in a trim, light and easy to mount pedalboard power supply. PowerMax’s state-of-the-art design ensures your pedals will achieve maximum fidelity. PowerMax can power up to 7 high current effect pedals and simultaneously charge your smartphone or tablet. Weighing only 1.1lb and 1" thick, it’s a fit companion to H9 or any other pedals that grace your pedalboard. Features a state-of-the-art universal power supply (85-265V) which can be used worldwide.
- New! 24V DC Aux isolated outlet for PowerMini Expander (adding 4 additional outputs) or other high-power pedal
New! 7 isolated DC-outlets at 6W each
- 3 outlets with 9V DC 660mA
- 4 outlets each selectable with either 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V up to 660mA
- Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon and other high current pedals
- Smallest and lightest in its class - only 1" thick and 1.1lb
- USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet (max. 1A)
- Use anywhere in the world, mains input voltage 90-265V AC
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Individual status LED on each outlet and global status LED
- State-of-the-art 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
- Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1 inch) thick
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple boards included
- Optional GRIP bracket provides drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain.
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load
- 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
Included Flex Cables
PowerMax comes with 13 flex cables compatible with various pedal types.
- 1 x 4030-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2 x 4050-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2 x 4080-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 80cm / 31”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 3 x 1030-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2 x 1050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 1 x 2050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, red, type 2
- 1 x 5050-L 3.5mm tip positive angled Jack plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 5
- 1 x 1035 Split Flex (Y-cable) with two 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plugs, 30+50cm / 12+20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.