Fender Chicken Head Amplifier Knobs - Cream
Regular price$ 24.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Fast Shipping!
REPLACE, REPAIR AND RESTORE—GENUINE FENDER PARTSWith their traditional retro vibe and a sleek aesthetic that will liven up the look of any vintage-style amplifier, Fender's complete set of chicken head-style knobs are perfect for dialing in precise and powerful classic Fender tone.
- Set of six cream "chicken head"-style amplifier control knobs
- Set-screw mounting (screws sold separately)
- Introduced on tweed-era Fender amplifiers
- Used on '59 Bassman®, Blues Deluxe™, Blues Deville™, Hot Rod series, Prosonic™, '57 Twin®, '57 Band-Master®, EC Series, and Bassman TV series amplifiers
- Fits most 1/4" solid-shaft potentiometers on vintage and modern amplifiers and guitars
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.