Free The Tone Motion Loop ML-1L
- Fast Shipping!
The Free The Tone MOTION LOOP is a revolutionary short looper that performs short-term sampling and real-time effect processing such as pitch shift, delay, filter. Its real-time processing enables this short looper to be used as a tool handled like a musical instrument. Random processing of sampled waveforms can create accidental sounds. Enjoy the world of MOTION LOOP that has unlimited potential.
Main Effects Implemented in MOTION LOOP
- Pitch shift (up or down to 2 octaves, speed of pitch shift is also
- Delay (high quality sound with subdivision function)
- Filter (high-pass/low-pass)
- Fade curve effect (adjusts attack of sound)
- Soft clipping
- Loop level (volume increase/decrease setting for each repeat of loops)
- Slowdown (pitch change speed is slowed down along with lowering of pitch)
- Random (divides waveform randomly and rejoins the split pieces)