Friedman Amplification Buxom Boost
- Fast Shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
BUXOM BOOST PEDAL
BUXOM BOOST PEDAL
Your tone, just more of it. Just like the Friedman Buxom Betty amp head, the Buxom Boost sings with a completely clean tone that makes every nuance of your performance shine though. Simply flip the pedal's onboard EQ Bypass switch and you have a completely transparent signal, adding muscle to your guitar without ever changing its fundamental character.
Tuned for your rig. Though the Buxom Boost can be tonally invisible, its active 3-band EQ and powerful Tight control enables it to be anything but. With a stomp of a switch, you're able to balance the voice and output of two different guitars or push certain frequencies for a solo tone that cuts. With the Buxom Boost's high-quality components, you'll be astounded at how well it works for fine tuning your acoustic-electric guitar's plugged-in voice.
- Plenty of headroom for getting above a mix or driving the front end of an amp
- EQ Bypass switch removes the 3-band EQ from the signal for a truly transparent tone
- Accepts 9V or 18V power for higher-headroom performance
- Active 3-band EQ with boost bass and mid controls and boost/cut treble control
- Tight control tames your boosted amp's low end
- High-quality circuit keeps it quiet enough for use with acoustic-electric instruments
- Built in USA
- Weight: 1 lbs.
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.