Mesa Boogie Subway TT-800
- Fast Shipping!
The all-tube Boogie® BASS 400+ was a modern-day classic used by the world’s most talented bassists for over two decades. From Paul McCartney to Mark King, Stanley Clark to Jack Blades and Michael Anthony, the 400+ crossed borders and musical genres to take center-stage behind true Icons during its 20-year build cycle.
Today it’s our award-winning Subway® Series taking names with accurate Tone, warmth and portability in the Class D realm. The evolutionary step forward beckons to combine these two distinctive preamps and create a powerful, portable way to feature their unique personalities in one package. The Subway® TT-800™ answers that call!
SUBWAY® TT-800™ TWO-CHANNEL TUBE PREAMP, CLASS D POWER AMP FOR BASS:
• Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
• Lightweight, Class D Power with 8, 4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch
• 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8 Ohms)
• Play/Mute Switch
• High/Low Gain Switch
• Deep Switch
• Bright Switch
• Foot-Switchable, Two Channel, Class A Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Tri-Tube Topology (3x12AT7)
◆ Channel One – Boogie Channel features: Input Gain, Variable High-Pass Filter (25Hz – 125Hz), Passive 3-Band EQ
featuring Bass, Mid with variable Mid-Shift Control, Treble and Master Volume
◆ Channel Two – Subway Channel features: Input Gain, Variable High-Pass Filter (25Hz – 125Hz), Fully Active 3-Band
EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Mid & Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Mid Frequency Control (150Hz-2000Hz) and Master Volume
• Channel/Footswitch Select Switch
• Global O/D Symmetry Control (variable - symmetrical to asymmetrical)
• Protect & Limit LED Indicators
• Tube-Driven, Post Master, Balanced XLR (DI) Out with Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
• Tube-Driven, Pre-EQ, Balanced XLR (DI) Out with Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
• Two Fully Buffered, Channel Independent Series FX Loops
• Tuner Output (back panel) with Play/Mute Switch (front panel)
• External Footswitch Jack for Tuner/Mute & Channel Select (footswitch sold separately)t
• Headphone Output
• Auxiliary Input
• USB Power Outlet
• 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
• Fan Cooled
• Gig Bag w/Strap
Weight: 7 Lbs.
Demensions: 4" H x 12" W x 11.375" D
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.