Origin Effects Magma57 - Amp Vibrato & Drive
- Fast Shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Combine lush, shimmering vibrato with a smooth, clear overdrive tone and you’ve got a sound that has inspired both legendary guitarists and renowned amp designers. MAGMA57 brings the best of the Magnatone® 200 Series amplifiers to your pedalboard—delivering everything from warm, jazzy clean tones to full-on swirling psychedelia.
• True pitch-modulating vibrato
• Reactive overdrive designed for authentic sound and playing feel
• Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ section to seamlessly match the MAGMA57 to your amp
• Tour grade, all metal construction
• Effects system integration for convenient control
• High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching
• Designed and built in England
• VIBE footswitch – Switches the vibrato effect on and off. When VIBE is turned on the jewel light will turn white and will pulse at the selected vibrato speed.
• DRIVE – behaves like the Volume knob on a vintage non-master-volume guitar amplifier. Set low for clean sounds or turn it up for more overdrive.
• TONE – Turn up for a brighter sound. Turn down to tame highs.
• OUTPUT – overall pedal output level
• SPEED – Turn up to increase the rate of the vibrato effect. The range of the SPEED control is set by the three-position MULTI switch.
• MULTI – applies a preset multiplier to the speed of the vibrato, whether it is set by the pedal’s SPEED knob or by attaching an external tap tempo footswitch.
• SHAPE – allows you to choose between two different LFO waveforms.
• INTENSITY – controls the depth of the vibrato.
• POST-DRIVE EQ – three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine-tune the top-end further with the ADJ trimmer.
* MAGNATONE® is a registered trademark of Magnatone, LLC. Origin Effects has no affiliation with Magnatone, LLC.*