Origin Effects Revival Drive - Real Amp Overdrive
- Fast Shipping!
Accurately emulating valve amp circuit behaviour is just the start. The RevivalDRIVE’s intuitive controls let you play around with different elements of this circuit, effectively redesigning the amp as you go.
Change the preamp voicing and “bright capacitor” values to explore a range of British and American amp flavours. Rein in the low end for a lean and defined overdrive or push the bass into brutal distortion. Fine-tune the overdrive’s response to your picking dynamics. Goose up your tone with a mid boost, adjusted to just the right frequency, or blend your dry and overdriven signals together.
One pedal, many amps, your tone!
• Dual Class-A preamp stages
• Phase inverter and push-pull power amp stages
• Built-in reactive speaker load
• Solid-state and valve-styled rectifier channels
• Preamp and bright cap voicing switches
• Dry/O.D. blend control
• Fully variable mid boost
• Powerful re-amp EQ
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
• Premium components throughout
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• PSU Spec. 120mA @ 9V, centre-negative (PSU not included)
• Optional footswitch allows remote mid boost engage and dry blend override
• Designed and built in England
Lark Guitars Difference: Lark Guitars takes great pride in making sure your shipment will arrive timely, correctly and as hassle free as possible. With the massive shift to more remote ordering of guitars and instruments, this process can be exasperating at times. It is our goal to minimize any of these feelings, making your transaction from purchase to playing as joyfully possible. For more info regarding our shipping methods, please visit here.
We ship all over the world, please contact us with any questions you may have or to receive a detailed shipping quote! More info here.