Born to Revolve.
There is something uniquely powerful about the sound of a vintage rotary speaker system. The organic chorusing as the treble horn and bass rotor start speeding up. The grit of the internal tube-driven amplifier, creating additional harmonics that spin around the room. Plug into Lex, close your eyes, and be transported by this classic sound, recreated with astonishing realism and depth for your pedalboard.
The Complete Rotary Speaker System.
Lex provides you with a complete, accurately reproduced rotary speaker system: the low-frequency bass rotor, the rotating treble horn, the tube-driven amplifier, finely tuned microphone placement, and all the complex sonic interactions between these elements. Powerful, intuitive controls mean you can quickly dial in just the customized sound you desire.
Classic Sound, New Features.
Full MIDI implementation means you can control just about every switch, knob, and setting remotely by sending MIDI commands from your controller or DAW via Lex’s EXP/MIDI jack or USB-C connection.
Rotor speed can be synchronized via MIDI Clock Sync, and the sync setting can be saved for each preset.
300 MIDI preset locations are available for loading and saving your favorite settings.
A premium analog JFET input circuit ensures superb responsiveness to your playing, and you can select mono or stereo input with the flick of a rear panel switch.
All this, plus a new ARM DSP chip provides more processing power for every sonic nuance, with less energy consumption on your pedalboard.
A more powerful and intuitive user interface gives you instant control over mic position and distance, dry level, acceleration speed, volume boost/cut, and easy customization of rotor speed.
Everything you need for the full rotary speaker experience is at your fingertips.
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Dedicated Slow/Fast rotary speed & On/Off footswitches
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 520MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 OhmStrong and lightweight anodized brown aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
- Dimensions:4.5” deep x 4” wide x 1.75” tall
- 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA
Why Choose us?
We're musicians too!
Here at Lark Guitars we go above and beyond to ensure your experience, and purchase is great!
All I can say is wow.... The selection of guitars, amps and accessories is amazing. Staff was very friendly and attentive.. I'm not a great guitar player but man the staff treated me like I was a rockstar.. Will be buying from them in the future.
This guitar store is Awesome, Amazing I caught myself salivating over the deliciousness on every wall and the store clerks are knowledgeable beyond my many moons of guitar playing. My new favorite place on Earth.....
This is easily the best guitar shop I’ve ever been too and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I purchased a Mark V 25 and Mesa headtrack pedal and I am definitely looking forward to going back in the future to get more gear.If you’re looking for great gear this is the place to go 🤘🏻