Strymon Orbit dBucket FlangerRegular price
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for our Brigadier delay.
Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 LFO types (log, lin, through zero)
- 3 Feedback types (positive, negative, pos/neg)
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
Strong and lightweight purple anodized aluminum chassis
Crafted with love in the USA
9V power supply included.